What is the most expensive city in the world? Think you know the answer?
“How Well do You Know the World?” is a new feature on FarewellTravels. It is simply a quiz, designed to test your knowledge of countries, airports, attractions, and general travel trivia.
There are no prizes, no honors, just the chance to find out how knowledgeable you are about the world of travel. Go ahead. Test yourself.
For answers, you will find a link below.
1. What is the most expensive city in the world?
2. What city in the world has the most taxis?
3. What country has the highest literacy rate in the world?
4. Where is the world’s tallest waterslide? And what is it called?
5. What city has the most 5-star hotels?
6. In what country are the most languages spoken?
7. How long is the flight from New York to Johannesburg, South Africa?
8. Which country has the most churches per square mile?
9. Which country produces the most ice cream per capita in the world?
c. New Zealand
10. Which country’s airport is at the highest elevation of any airport in the world?
For answers, click here.